The Cancer Management Handbook app provides the most current information on cancer treatment at the touch of a button!
For years, the Cancer Management Handbook has been the essential resource for oncologists, hematologists, and other cancer-care clinicians across a multitude of disciplines. Now, all of the great content from this popular reference tool has been placed into an award-winning app that will allow Oncology professionals to quickly locate information on cancer care right on their iPad.
Click here to visit the Cancer Management Handbook app on iTunes.
The Cancer Management Handbook app provides regular updates throughout the year on:
- Chemotherapy regimen tables
- The latest AJCC Staging Manual information
- Updates from ASCO
- Response evaluation criteria and performance scales
- Cancer drugs and indications newly approved by the US Food and Drug Administration
Each update will ensure that Oncology professionals have access to the latest information on cancer treatment and guidelines in the following topic areas:
- Cancers of the Head and Neck Region
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Genitourinary Malignancies
- Gynecological Malignancies
- Skin Cancers
- Brain Tumors
- Other Solid Tumors
- Hematologic Malignancies
- Palliative and Supportive Care
Key features of the Cancer Management Handbook iPad app include:
- Ability to bookmark sections for quick reference
- Fast search capability of diagnosis and therapies
- High resolution images and diagrams
Let the Cancer Management Handbook app take your online marketing message directly to your audience.