The Clinical Scales app from Psychiatric Times provides a free clinical assessment tool available at the point of patient care for psychiatrists, physicians, psychologists, allied mental health professionals, and other healthcare professionals.
Click here to visit the Clinical Scales app on iTunes.
Click here to visit the Clinical Scales app on the Android Market.
Access a wide variety of mental health professionals and HCPs across multiple collections of clinical scales, including:
Depression and Anxiety
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ)
- Patient Health Questionnaire 9-item (PHQ-9)
- Brief Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-Brief)
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-SADS)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item (GAD-7)
- Major Depression Inventory (MDI)
- Hamilton Anxiety Scale (HAM-A)
- Geriatric Depression Scale: Short Form (GDS-S)
- Geriatric Depression Scale: Long Form (GDS-L)
- Vanderbilt ADHD Diagnostic Parent Rating Scale (VADPRS)
- Vanderbilt ADHD Diagnostic Teacher Rating Scale (VADTRS)
- Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale (ASRS-V1.1)
- The Bipolar Spectrum Diagnostic Scale (BSDS)
- The Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (CHAT)
- Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale (AIMS)
- Mini-Mental Status Examination (MMSE)
- Clinical Global Impressions Scale (CGI)
- Global Assessment of Function (GAF)
Let our Clinical Scales app take your online marketing message directly to your audience. Available on Android, and iOS (iPhone, iPad)!